1. When will my order be processed?
All orders placed Monday-Friday after 12pm EST will ship out next business day. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed and shipped the following business day. “Business Day” refers to Monday-Friday.
2. Do you ship to APO, FPO, DPO or P.O. Boxes?
Please select ground shipping for any P.O. Box, APO, FPO and DPO orders.
3. I didn’t receive an order confirmation email. What should I do?
Please double check your junk or spam folder first. If you did not receive an email for your order, please call us at 1.888.246.0005 Monday-Thursday 9am-7pm est., Friday 9am - 5pm est and Saturday 9am-3pm est. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I just placed an order. Will I be able to track my order?
Please use the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You will be able to review and track delivery on your orders.
5. Do you ship internationally?
At this time we do not ship outside of the U.S.
6. Can I place my order over the phone?
Yes, please call customer service at 1.888.246.0005.
7. What is your shipping policy?
- All orders placed on weekends and holidays will ship the next business day.
- Business day refers to Monday-Friday.
- If placing an Express Two Day order after 12pm EST it will not be processed until the following business day. Please allow one additional day for processing. Orders will ship the following day after processing.
- Standard service is provided via FedEx Home Delivery
- Delivery can be expected within 2-8 business days.
- At this time we do not ship outside of the U.S.
- Please select standard shipping for any P.O. box, APO, FPO and DPO orders.
Express 2Day Shipping
- Two Day Express service can be expected in 2 business days for the contiguous U.S and 3 business days for Alaska and Hawaii.
- Express Two Day service is not available for P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO and DPO destinations.
- Any Two Day Express order placed after 12pm EST will not be processed until the following business day. Please allow one additional day for processing. Orders will ship the following business day after processing.
- Two Day Express service is provided by FedEx for delivery M-F only. Two Day Express service will not deliver on weekends.
8. What is your cancellation policy?
Once an order has been processed, we are no longer able to cancel or edit your order.
9. What is your return policy?
Returns must be sent back with packing slip within 60 days from the purchase date. Merchandise must be unworn/unwashed with all tags attached for a full refund. Defective merchandise must be returned within 60 days from the date of purchase. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. We do not offer exchanges at this time. Customers are responsible for the return postage. Items noted as "final sale" or "clearance" may not be returned. Place merchandise in the original packaging or similar packaging with the packing slip included and ship to the below address. We do not accept returns on fragrances. We do not offer exchanges at this time.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Attn: Alfred Dunner Web Returns
200 Walsh Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
10. How long does it take to receive refund for returned item(s)?
Once a return has been processed by the warehouse, a refund will be issued within 30 days.
*Note: Due To CO-VID 19, slight delays in processing and refunding returns may occur.
11. Do you accept returns for store bought items?
No, we only accept returns for items purchased on AlfredDunner.com
12. What are Alfred Dunner’s online payment options?
We accept all major credit cards: Discover, American Express, Visa and Master Card.
13. I am not sure what size I wear. Is there a size chart available to help me?
Yes, there is a size chart link that is featured on every product page. https://www.alfreddunner.com/pages/fit-guide
14. What is the difference between proportioned short and proportioned medium pants?
Regular and Plus Sizes: Proportioned Short Pants have a shorter inseam length and are ideal for women under 5'4". Proportioned Medium Pants have a longer inseam length and are designed for women over 5'4".
Petite Sizes: Proportioned Short Pants have a shorter inseam length and are ideal for women under 5'2". Proportioned Medium Pants have a longer inseam length and are designed for women over 5'2".
15. Do you have a catalog?
At this time, we do not have a catalog.
16. Do I have to provide my email address if I want to browse the website?
You do not need to provide an email address if you want to browse products on the alfreddunner.com website. We will ask you for an email address when you make a purchase online so that we are able to send you an order confirmation and shipping confirmation email.
17. How do I sign up for promotional email?
There is a box that will appear when you go to the website to sign up for promotional emails. There is also an option on the bottom right hand side of the website that allows you to sign up for promotional emails with us. By signing up for promotional emails you will receive a one time 20% off coupon code to use through email.
18. If I cannot find an item. How can I search for it?
You can enter the style number into the search box on the upper left hand side of the website. You can also call customer service at 1.888.246.0005 for assistance.
19. What stores are you located in?
Please call customer service at 1.888.246.0005 for more information.
20. Do you provide additional jewels/buttons/embellishments?
Unfortunately, we do not have extra jewels/buttons/embellishments to send to customers.
21. Can I purchase a gift card online?
At this time, we currently do not offer gift cards.
22. Do you offer price adjustments?
Price adjustments are not eligible on special limited time promotions which may include a percentage off (ex. +15% off), a dollar off discount (ex. $29 now $19), or a multiple item offer (ex. 3 for $20). We offer a one-time price adjustment on the first markdown of our full price merchandise within 7 days of the original order date.